TIP/DONATE

Thursday, July 11, 2013

VERSACE (REMIX) by DDcp via >>@WhatUpItsDarius<<< featuring @Malibu_Rell @hotasfishgrease @quayfckndaddy @GalaxySwagg_24

Rell Daddy (1st VERSE)- Fresh, smooth, some originality. Probably the sexiest dude on this mix ladies.

J Barnes (2nd VERSE)- Love the accent, if you become more lyrical he would be dangerous. I wan to hear his voice on all of the Versace chorus'.

Dandre (3rd VERSE)- Voice of a true MC, some originality, but its clear he's heard a lot of music. Love the lisp, its reminiscent of B.I.G. He's educated on the verse. In my opinion, you have the most commercial potential. Goes hard! Beyond Lyrical. Best verse in my opinion.

Quay Daddy (4th VERSE)- "I need a third wrist, cause these niggas keep watching me", smooth flow. Love the command of language.

Trey Law (5th VERSE)- Good branding, Not a lot of content, but the voice is fire. He understands the mic and he can spit.

Overall: 3.5/5.0

No comments:

Post a Comment